Due Dilligence is an essential part of any investment. Having a very low rate of failure is an asset when it comes to evaluating a company prior to an injection of capital. Important factors to consider when applying due dilligence whilst assessing an investment include:
- Understanding the value of the IP and its place in the commercial world
- A view on how easy the IP is to duplicate and how easily patents can be avoided
- Translation across the technical/non-technical border
Rufus Evison is available for due dilligence work in either of two ways:
- Pro-Bono in order to meet and understand leading edge companies
- As a paid consultant for less interesting or more detailed due dilligence
In either case he can be contacted through the evison contact page.